Monday, October 08, 2007

The new look...and polls!

As you may have noticed, I took the time yesterday to update to the newer post-google Blogger templates. I mainly wanted to do this to try out adds (I'm not selling out or anything, I'm just curious on how much, if any, money that might bring in), but also mainly to add a Poll.

The first poll is in regards to the next demo video, it's on the right-hand side of the main page. Please vote so I can get a general idea of what you guys want to see next in terms of modules.

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Zerosum Inertia said...

Thats a hard choice, but they will all be demo'd eventually so I vote Model 10!

felix said...

Yeah, to be more clear than I was in the post, these will all be demoed eventually; I just want to get a feel for what you guys want to see right now.

kakihara said...

I voted for M10 since I've ordered it along with the M24 and M25 a few days ago and Analog haven called me this moning to say that M25 and M10 were already sold out(but not updated at the time of purchase...) Those things goes faster than Pokemon cards it seems!!
So yeah I then, choose a Vulcan Modulator...cool video btw, makes me more impatient to recieve it heheheh!!!