Saturday, August 11, 2007

TehSpooky

This is a patch I did last night while using the Plan B Model 24 in a traditional S+H configuration. The sample voltage was coming from the Dual Cyclotron and the clock was from the 8th note output of the Model 28 Tap Clock; this S+H voltage is controlling the pitch of the carrier on the Dalek Modulator (the modulator is a slower smoothed square wave...giving that tremolo effect). The 1/4 note output of the Model 28 is opening the master amplitude VCA, so in effect what you hear is two changes in pitch each time the VCA opens.

I think the Model 10 EG was used to sweep the filter too...I can't remember now that I took the patch apart :p

Enjoy.

3 comments:

J.w.M. said...

Wow-- that certainly makes me want something with S+H. Lovely, haunting sounds.

Zerosum Inertia said...

'atta boy:D

thanks for sharing

brandon daniel said...

Sounding good!